In this paper, we demonstrate that the current gain of SiC power bipolar transistors can be improved by as large as 100% by using a novel surface accumulation layer transistor concept in which a reﬂecting boundary in the emitter reduces the base current. The reasons for the improved current gain are explained based on simulation results.
- 177,675 hits
- With Emma Afterman, Head of International Strategy and Cooperation, Council for Higher Education, Israel when she v… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- A delegation from Vietnam National University, Hanoi visited JNU to explore academic collaborations. https://t.co/DrKxfsT1xy 3 days ago
- National Service Scheme (NSS) - JNU organized a Blood Donation Camp on March 13, 2018, behind Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Ce… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- With Kim Yang-shik (born 1931) of Korea when she visited JNU. She was honored by the Government of India in 2002 wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- With Professor Ivelaw Lloyd Griffith, the Vice-Chancellor of The University of Guyana. He has visited JNU to explor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago