In this paper, we demonstrate that the current gain of SiC power bipolar transistors can be improved by as large as 100% by using a novel surface accumulation layer transistor concept in which a reﬂecting boundary in the emitter reduces the base current. The reasons for the improved current gain are explained based on simulation results.
- 152,956 hits
- RT @sgarkoti1: JNU admn, including VC, had a meeting with JNUSU and discussed various issues raised by them. 57 minutes ago
- Nine Reasons Why Modi’s Visit Is Important To Israel By Prof. P R Kumarswamy, JNU. swarajyamag.com/amp/story/worl… 1 day ago
- Dr. K. Kasturirangan, former Chancellor of JNU to head drafting committee of National Education Policy. google.co.in/amp/m.timesofi… 1 day ago
- India-US: Convergences And Divergences – Analysis By Prof. Chintamani Mahapatra, JNU. eurasiareview.com/24062017-india… 1 day ago
- Forecast 2017: India-US Strategic Partnership – Analysis by Prof. Chintamani Mahapatra, JNU. eurasiareview.com/21032017-forec… 1 day ago