In this paper, we demonstrate that the current gain of SiC power bipolar transistors can be improved by as large as 100% by using a novel surface accumulation layer transistor concept in which a reﬂecting boundary in the emitter reduces the base current. The reasons for the improved current gain are explained based on simulation results.
- 161,491 hits
- Celebrating the NSS Day at JNU convention center. https://t.co/M1yhi4jjHT 6 hours ago
- RT @nanowellbeing: Geneva Rallies for Rivers at #NamasteGeneva with Ambassador Rajiv Chander @IndiaUNGeneva #RallyForRivers #worldriversda… 10 hours ago
- RT @SadhguruJV: For a healthy nation & robust rural economy, least 30% of our diet should be fruit-based. –Sg #RallyforRivers @actor_siddha… 10 hours ago
- RT @rallyforrivers: Today is #WorldRiversDay. Take a selfie or video with a river or water body near you & post with #StandWithRivers. Tell… 10 hours ago
- My Unconventional yet Common Science Career Path storiesinscience.org/2017/09/23/unc… 1 day ago