In this paper, we demonstrate that the current gain of SiC power bipolar transistors can be improved by as large as 100% by using a novel surface accumulation layer transistor concept in which a reﬂecting boundary in the emitter reduces the base current. The reasons for the improved current gain are explained based on simulation results.
- 185,673 hits
- Turmeric can cure stomach cancer: JNU study indiatoday.in/mail-today/sto… via @indiatoday 1 hour ago
- Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (TKDL) is a pioneer initiative of India to prevent misappropriation of countr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- JNU: आयुर्वेदिक औषधि हल्दी से अब पेट के कैंसर का इलाज संभव हो सकेगा। जवाहरलाल नेहरू विश्वविद्यालय के बायोप्रौद्योगि… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @abhinavbismark: Channelizing the JNU's "age-old" practice of attending lectures in cross-disciplinary manner @mamidala90 @connectajitcp… 1 day ago
- 2018 may well be the year of maximum employment gains in the last 15 years. The Indian Express indianexpress.com/article/opinio… 1 day ago