In this paper, we demonstrate that the current gain of SiC power bipolar transistors can be improved by as large as 100% by using a novel surface accumulation layer transistor concept in which a reﬂecting boundary in the emitter reduces the base current. The reasons for the improved current gain are explained based on simulation results.
- 168,991 hits
- Interaction with Prof. Chandan Sen, Professor and John H. and Mildred C. Lumley Chair in Medicine, University of Oh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- ARTS & CULTURE, AWARDS, HUMANITIES, LITERATURE, PEOPLE, RESEARCH Robert Goldman wins World Sanskrit Award for 2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- During the celebration of Vijay Diwas with Gen. VK Singh, Minister of State for external affairs, Maj. Gen. GD Baks… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @heeraman98: Pleasure to watch such clarity in objective, commitment to higher education&dedication to pitching JNU to newer heights, a… 1 day ago
- Vaartavali: Weekly Sanskrit magazine| 16/12/17 m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UuqOH… 1 day ago